Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let the Post-Production Begin

Hey everybody,

I am thrilled to announce that Mountainside View Multimedia has purchased its video FX workhorse. We've been moving some furniture around to get everything up and running. This machine is the most powerful computer I have ever seen let alone used. The specs on it are as follows:

CPU: Sandy Bridge Intel i7 Processor
Memory: 8GB
OS: Windows 7
HD: 1 terrabyte
Graphics: ATI/AMD 1GB dedicated graphics
Monitor: 23 inch screen

I'll be sure to take some pictures of it, but at the moment my HD camera is in the shop. Let it always be said that I push my equipment to the breaking point.

As for the Software we are using for this film, here are the specs:
Adobe Creative Suite CS4 (Some AfterFX CS5.5)
includes: Photoshop CS4, Premiere CS4, After Effects CS4
Mocha AE - 2.5D Planar motion tracking.

The system will be up and running in a few days so Post Production for Half will begin.

For those of you who are interested in Half only because it is about fauns and centaurs, (Centaurs are the most awesome creatures in the whole world.) may I suggest to you an incredible ebook series by Yvon Hintz: HalfHorse: http://members.iinet.net.au/~dominion/

Stay tuned!
Kurt Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment